Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Dick Cheney - Vice: The Hijacking of the American Presidency, Politics of Oil & Money - Compilation

Let's talk about accountability and the Dem track record for achieving it. It's probably because of that lack, from POTUS Obama's DOJ, that prosecuting 45 has become more difficult.
I'll also point out something I've not yet heard from our stellar media pundits. If Democrats lose Congress, this year, we will not only have no accountability again but POTUS Joe will be impeached. Probably for election fraud (if I read the Q-Party's cynicism correctly).

rainmanjr 8 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, and the Q Party is correct. Trump will be restored at gunpoint and the resurrected JFK Jr. will be his VP. It was all profitsied by Q and Nostra Day Mouse.

I said none of that.

@rainmanjr It's all in the election fraud.

@DenoPenno They won't need proof if they own the WH, Congress, and SCOTUS. They will only need the religious zealots to cheer them on and they will have them.

@rainmanjr I need to understand just who "they" are and I'm wondering what election fraud we are talking about. The thing I know most is that Donnie needs money. Lots of money. Big Deutche Bank payment coming up soon.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642796
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.