Agnostic.com

6 4

Have more republicans (vs Democrats) died of COVID? Were Trump’s COVID impact denials and lack of effective intervention detrimental to the republican voter pool?

Science-guy 8 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Has a cane & straw hat, and dancing shoes: " Happy days are here again, the skies are almost clear again....."

Absolutely they are dying at at rate of at least 3-1 or more

Boo Hoo

I'm kind of counting on it.

Anti-vax and anti-mask Republicans are killing their own voters. Natural selection. Bye, stupid Republicans! You won't be missed.

Over 91% Democrats are vaccinated, while only 60% Republicans have taken one shot, data reveals.

Of every 100,000 residents, 25 died of Covid in Trump counties in October 2021, compared to the 7.8 in Biden-voting counties.

[theguardian.com]

There is some wonderful news out there regarding the death rate of Republican voters!
[npr.org]

I haven't seen those actual statistics. I will say that early in the pandemic when blue states had more Covid cases and deaths, piece of shit Republicans blamed Democrats. Now that red states have more Covid cases and deaths, piece of shit Republicans blame Democrats.

You really don't see a difference between those two things?

@JeffMurray Explain the difference

@barjoe Blaming Democrats because they are your political opponents is as different as it possibly could be from blaming Republicans because they follow someone who disseminates misinformation, actively campaigns against the use of preventive/protective equipment and practices, tells people not to get vaccinations, rallies people indoors during a global pandemic, do I really need to go on, or do you get it?

@JeffMurray What in "piece of shit Republicans" isn't self explanatory?

@barjoe My bad. I misread.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642944
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.