Agnostic.com

2 0

"In this world, there are no sides. Only players." ~ R. Reddington

This is one of my favorite quotes from The Blacklist. It was the second time watching this episode that the quote hit me. The applicability of such a perspective in all aspects of life, aside from the context within the story. There are a number of things he says that are so profound - plus his delivery is superb.
Anyways, thought I would share considering our current political climate in the United States.

Decieven 7 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love Red! Especially when he says something inane about growing up.

I miss Tom, however. I had a severe man crush.

I'm not getting the quote. What do you think it means? That everyone is in it for themselves, no matter what "group" they claim to be a part of?

I like Spader as an actor and enjoyed some of the early Blacklist shows. However, I have a it of a problem with a show glorifying an admittedly amoral character. The Trump administration exemplifies the institutionalization of amorality.

I think morality is indefinite. Everyone has done something rotten, but I usually understood the reasoning. Except when Navabi banged with Ressler! What was that?! Why??

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6431
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.