Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK California deputy district attorney who spoke out against vaccine mandates dies of COVID complications at age 46

California deputy district attorney who spoke out against vaccine mandates dies of COVID complications at age 46

By Li Cohen

January 5, 2022 / 10:07 AM / CBS News

Kelly Ernby, an Orange County, California deputy district attorney who recently ran for state assembly and regularly spoke out against vaccine mandates, has died of complications from COVID-19. The 46-year-old's death was announced on Monday by her friends, family members and colleagues.

(I grew up in Los Angeles. We, my friends and I, used to refer to Orange County as "Behind the Orange Curtains, because they used to be mostly far Christian Right extremists. In the last election, all Orange County congressional seats are now held by democrats, which is a major change for the area.)

snytiger6 9 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Serves them right.

I lived and worked behind the Orange Curtain for many years. Another one bites the dust and nobody cares.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643322
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.