Agnostic.com

7 0

Pope Francis says choosing pets over kids is selfish

[bbc.com]

xenoview 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That man is an arrogant opinionated prat. Enough said.

1. Childfree is an option. Why assume people must procreate?

2. I believe in Dog not God.

And he has how many kids, plus a shortage of kids means a lot of unhappy priests. The church can't have that.

Says the man who has Neither, ever....

I agree with it and that's why pets in Western societies live better than kids in many societies and quite frankly here in the US. Caring for pets is good but not prioritizing children over pets is selfish. Look at Paris Hilton and the likes + the dog fashion shows. It looks far better funded than any school. It is just sick.

I was visiting my homeland overseas and an old school friend asked me sarcastically.. "What have you achieved by going to America?" I said... "I live like a poodle on a rich man's lap there instead of living like a street dog like you here." He did not talk to me again. Was I wrong?

Overspending on pets while ignoring the poor is absolutely inexcusable. The idea of pushing people to have kids, in an already overpopulated world is asinine. According to one, small, poll, more people would have kids or more kids if they could afford to do so. So, if the Poop wants more kids, push the world for universal health care and living wages.

Choosing a golden throne over kids is fine though.

Choosing not to reform or even chastise one's followers and allowing them to fuck little kids and not feed and not educate well and not have health care for children is pretty fucking selfish.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643329
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.