Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Ex-Oath Keepers spokesperson warns of right-wing 'propaganda'

Die! Die rightwing-propaganda-dispensers. Goebbels rises again! NOT!

Mooolah 8 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, I would bet on it. We're already seeing it, I think. This means that we have to be smarter than them and I think we've got that sown up. We just have to make it very well known that we are. I think strategy is going to be very important for this election and Dems need to get disciplined about it. We tend to get distracted by every sob story instead of staying on the bigger issue and gQP is great at exploiting this fault. I think we should focus on only 3 issues: The crimes of 45/Insurrection, the threat of Theocratic Law to protect an Oligarchy, and preparing for climate change. If that doesn't save our a$$e$ then I'm unsure anything else would have so it has the most bang for the buck.

And don't call them "deplorables" tho they are.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.