Agnostic.com

5 0

QUESTION Rihanna: 'If Jesus Hasn't Answered Your Prayers, Try Satan'

Interesting that she would come out with this statement. I think Satanism is just as stupid as theism, obviously Satan is also seen as a god i.e. Hades from Roman times. Surprising she just didn’t say something less provocative. Island cultures are known to believe in voodoo and dark magic, so maybe that is why she made this reference?

Hugene2002 7 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometime I’m convinced this woman just wants attention so people stay talking about her, but I have to admit that was funny. I say just let her deal with her own actions with the dumb Christians. but She should know that if she wasn’t getting results or answers from God when she prayed to him, Satan won’t be much any different then, considering he’s a Dark version of God. Plus I’ve known people that sold their soul to Satan and still didn’t get what they wanted. So...

LaVeyan Satanism is atheistic. Before LaVey, it was mainly a literary interest. After him, it started incorporating philosophy and political activism (mainly using Satan in the form of satire).
It's not a religion. More of a mindset. Not that I'd expect Rihanna to be privy to their specifics.

Ariel Level 4 Dec 5, 2017

Fake news

Rihanna, as have many other vocalists, has been supposedly connected with the illuminati, a mythical cabal, that wants to bring about a one-world government, (Yay!), free from the influence of religion, (Yay!) the existence of which no one seems to be able to prove or disprove. It started at the dawn of time or on May1, 1776 in Bavaria by a man who couldn't afford to join the Freemasons, another "secret" society currently espousing much more conservative values but once deemed a threat to the monarchists and the contemporary political structure. Freemasonry is a real organization that anyone who believes in a deity may join. No one can tell you how to join the illuminati as it doesn't actually exist though about 1/4 of Americans believe it does. Rihanna may as well pray to Satan as to Jesus as neither one of them exist either. I love her iconoclastic attitude though.

It won't work. I tried to sell my soul to Satan, and all I got was a form rejection letter telling me that he wasn't seeking souls at this time, but that he would keep my resume on file should any further opportunities come up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.