Agnostic.com

4 1

POLL Reclaiming "Identity Politics" for Class-Based Movements

Yes, this is what I've been saying. Human Rights for all humans (within USA but, hopefully, the world will follow). Possibly it doesn't sound so problematic coming from her?

Officially define a human being and, then, pass Human Rights For All Humans legislation. Model it after The Bill of Rights. Feminists, and POC, don't seem to like this idea, however. I get flack all the time about being racist or misogynistic. Aren't those folks human? Then how is this going to hurt them? ITM we make full use of all funds and energy going into every single minority groups coffers. I suspect the jobs have something to do with why these groups are against doing that. This idea, alone, would solve most of our divisions by resolving the questions.

Capital Idea, rainmanjr

• 1 vote
  • 2 votes
rainmanjr 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agree, agree, agree

Who knows. It might work if it could get passed. However, I'm sure it couldn't pass.

A sophisticated "I don't see color" post. Snort.

Yes. Very snooty. LOL

Identity allegiance is stupid.

So is denying the rights and opportunities of even one human in an identity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643819
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.