Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Over 30 people who rallied in Washington on January 6, 2021 are running for state and federal offices

On January 6, 2021, among those who attended the rallies leading up to the attack on the Capitol or were among the mobs in the restricted area of the Capitol were at least 31 state and federal candidates seeking office in 2022, according to an analysis by CBS News. The candidates are running in 19 states, and 11 of them have been endorsed by former President Donald Trump.

snytiger6 9 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yikes! We had the leader of the Hawaii Proud Boys Neil Ochs, who had been the republican nominee for a house seat in 2020, was arrested for his part in the riots in DC. Hoping he won't be free to try and run again in the next election. He's definitely got a lot of bad press here in Hawaii, so I'd sure hate to see him actually take office ever. One of the photos is of him standing with a sign saying "Murder the Media." Scary to think some will vote for folks without knowing anything about them except their political party. They don't show these things on Fox News.

They think they were trying to save the country! Chances are some of them will win seats. Criminality is not considered a hinderance anymore for Republican political elections. More like a badge of honor

I hope all those dumb fuckers loose. Not to mention putting Trump in jail over it.

With Dem leadership, next year, they prob'ly won't be seated. Treason disqualifies them.

I imagine many of them were running for a state level offices in Republican controlled States and they will be seated.

@Lorajay True. I was mostly referring to Congressional offices. If Dems pull this off I think it will be that mandate we were looking for in 2020. Hopefully they act like it and get cocky. If we don't win then I think this little experiment is over.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.