Agnostic.com

2 1

Robert Malone is probably has the strongest background knowledge of vaccines.

Castlepaloma 8 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"IS PROBABLY HAS"......ENOUGH SAID!!

Not so, the development of the mRNA vaccines was a collaborative effort that actually began in the mid 1960's at Berkley. Malone did not even receive his BSc in biochemistry from the University of California, Davis until 1984. He did do many landmark experiments with mRNA and hold some patents but to date no other researchers or people in the field involving mRNA research has found evidence of the spike protein being toxic.
Just sayin'.

He had to give a short summary of his history in connection up mRNA development. I'm not able to find anyone with a stronger background than him in vaccines.
Joe Rogan has the largest podcaster in the world and Robert is Joe's largest hit on his show. I highly respect both of their integrity.

It's totally a humanity crime, to keep top Science researcher proffessional from speaking to the mainstream when it's most important to everyone in the world today.

In my experience it's the people that claim to deserve the most credit have the least credibility. Trump is taking credit for the vaccine too.

@Buttercup
Robert Malone is not telling people to take the vaccines or not. He says allow inform decision from all sides of the story, Let the public decide for themselves.
Rogan and Malone don't really care if they are tops in their profession. I was tops in my profession, it only means, I'm really good at it in that area. How it's all cancel, I got a bone to pick with greedy bullies.

Trump is a whole different story, he claims he is the best at everything.

@Buttercup

It is difficult to not believe this isn't a coordinated effort to keep people afraid so they can be more easily controlled by the government. It's incredible the government actions that have been done. The skewed numbers, the mandates, the inability to admit the vaccine isn't working as promised. It all stinks.

@Castlepaloma I hate to have to say this, but I believe that Joe Rogan likes to have people on his podcast that have views that are all over the place. He has said many times that he is an idiot on political issues and no one should ever use what he says as gospel. I listen to almost all his podcasts as I like the different people he has on. Many of them are what many would call idiots, and many are very smart. If it were not for his podcast I would have never heard of Eric Weinstein and had the curiosity to figure out quantum mechanics, differential algebra, field theory, and several other topics. Not that I understand these topics enough to solve a problem, but if someone wants to write in equations I can usually at least understand where they are going.
The fact that he has right-wing nuts on shows most of us who they are, what they have e to say and some understanding of why they should not be listened to for factual information.
Now if this offends you and you want to listen to some]other podcasts that I learned about from Joe's, there is Lex Fridman, he has a podcast that talks with mostly the top people in different fields of science, computer, programming, and other like topics. Brian Keating is another podcast where Scientists are talked with. It comes on once a week.
Sabrina Hossenfelder, a German Scientist has a podcast that also shows Youtube videos, There are many many more. Just because one has an audience does not mean they may have something to say.

@dalefvictor

Joe is smart to call himself an idiot about Politics because State, Banks and pharma are the most evil on the planet right now.
I call myself a super idiot for avoiding those three scammers and won't support them one bit. . What do I care , because being an anarchist, financial self reliant and self govern leave me healthy and happy. I don't get into decrimation, bigotry, hate, against, fine and, jail anyone or support it. Or stop them going to work because leaving home is no excuse for vaxxer. Since vaxxers are most hospitalized for covid now. No I leave all that human Maximum decrimation and unhumane action up to vaxxers collective consciousness.

Do have great faith in the humanities collective consciousness in the marithon pace to truth, kindness and natural.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.