Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Conscious Creatures- Chimpanzees - YouTube

My brother adopted a chimp. That made me a monkey's Uncle. I was angry until the chimp got together with some friends and wrote a hit play. "Of course I took a whopping cut and pauperized the lot."

rainmanjr 8 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was a teen, a thick highway of ants appeared on the kitchen floor. Back then, a poisonous syrup was sold called Antrol. We poured a line of this syrup across the highway. In the morning, we found that the ants had brought sand grains and piled them into the syrup until they had a bridge to walk across. Which ant had that idea, much less conveyed instructions to the rest?

Still earlier, I saw an article about a woman who had been rescued by a Japanese fishing boat in the open ocean. The crew spotted her on the surface, and supposed she was clinging to a floating drum or other object. When they came up to her, they could see that she was being buoyed by a large sea turtle. When she was safely aboard, the turtle disappeared.

Intelligence seems to be everywhere except in humans. That always sounds like a joke but I'm not kidding.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644169
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.