Agnostic.com

6 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

finali a self help kit . nobody , doctor or family member should assist to kill . but why die so fast and boring . install the internet so you can see your last film , comics , mucic video , smoke your last joint or drink vine , make it a party and then goodbye .

akua Level 1 Dec 5, 2017

I love it! Once corporations discover there is money to be made in assisted suicide just see how fast it is legalized in the US where corporations own the government.

Without a doubt. Voluntary Euthanasia -- two for one sale while units last. Hurry, they're going fast.

My more sarcastic self will not be held down. Damn, I wish I had more self control.

Sales have been booming since last year's election results.

I guess Futurama is starting to prove accurate to how the actual future might pan out, huh?

Interesting. Cost?

cool great idea

It looks like an overly expensive way to die, but perhaps some people think that adds to the dignity.

In the US Medicaid and Medicare might pay for this benefit out of concern for their own bottom lines. The last year of one's life is usually the most expensive medically. Between corporations making money and the social safety net saving money it can't help but be legalized here where money is King. Oh, won't the religious zealots scream like stuck pigs!

I would definitely want to make sure. One of my big concerns is that nobody has to pay anything when I die. I don't want people spending tons of money because they have an overactive appreciation for my rotting corpse.

Fools and their money are soon parted. If anyone wants to ignore your instructions after you die I wouldn't worry about it. Frankly, if i decide to choose the time and circumstances of my death I will definitely run my credit cards up to the max before I go. With no heirs and no assets to speak of I'd love to stick it to a few major robber baron banks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.