Agnostic.com

9 0

Assuming it's your decision, how do you want your body handled upon death?

The one thing I'm sure of is I don't want a religious ceremony whatsoever. Beyond that whatever is cheapest but all things being equal I'd just as soon be buried in a cheap wood box.

FvckY0u 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Use me for parts, or for medical students. Then burn me.

Military service vet cemetery, or burn me up

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 14, 2022

I'm in favor of just being buried in the ground but powers that be are determined you might contaminate something. This brought me about to plan B where I'm going to get cremated. That one is on paper right now. If anyone needs me back they can just add water.

I would like to die in the woods far from anywhere, so that the animals can have a feast. If not that, then a natural woodland burial in a biodegradable coffin.

I am donating my body to the Texas State University's forensic dept. I will not cost anyone a dime to dispose of my old carcass.

Kate is reading a book and the main character has quite a sense of humor. "Cremation is a persons last chance to have a smoking hot body." I do not have the book, but if anyone is interested I can get her to show it to me.

Such of my organs that can be recycled to be so treated, and the rest of my body goes to medical science.

My goal is to become fertilizer for trees.

After eligible organs are donated, I want my body to be cremated.

In my will, I asked my daughter to spread my ashes in my beloved Cascade Mountains of Washington State. I don't care if Claire drives to Stevens Pass, walks ten feet into the woods and dumps them.

Off to medical school and then cremated. I wouldn't mind a wooden box and just rot a way, but all the laws, most places, demand concrete vaults (unless you get buried in most Jewish or Muslim cemeteries, or a few states have ground burials in wooded lands (that's expensive).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:645014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.