Agnostic.com

10 10

Trump surfaces with a new racist hoax and a new attack on our elections.

By Hunter on Daily Kos. What a writer!

Love "the orange-faced bullshit factory." Perfect.

It has been refreshing, this past year, to not have to listen to the crap-filled ramblings of Republicanism's treasonous Dear Leader, but Donald Trump has begun to resume his rallies and continues to hold the Republican Party entirely in the palm of his stubby-fingered hand.

The delusional, lying fascist was in Arizona on Saturday for a "Save America" rally; as always, the thing Trump and his fellow violence-provoking seditionists intend to "save" America from is the right of non-Republicans to vote, to govern, to reproach, or even to exist.

We would normally ignore the orange-faced bullshit factory, but there are two moments this weekend, both public, that should be called out. The first is Dear Leader promoting a new hoax to his white nationalist base. It's a hoax explicitly intended to stoke white racist anger, and is a preview of how Trump intends to push the party even farther into radicalism:

Trump says white people are being discriminated against with Covid treatment If: you're white, you don't get the vaccine, if you're white, you don't get therapeutics...in NY state, if you're white, you go to the back of the line if you want help.

[dailykos.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More than half of white Americans thinks that white people are a discriminated against minority in the US. These people are Trump's base, and lies like this are red meat to them. These people are immune to facts, this isn't going to end well.

I have no idea what I will do if that orange mass of shit wins anything in the next election. The country will be fucked, it will be about a bunch of crooks getting everything they can and getting away with it.

So, why is he saying these things?
Where is the power behind this? And who?
What are the ultimate goals?
What is his plan B?

@Sofabeast

Trump wants to be re-elected.

Republicans know they are losing voters. It scares the shit out of them. By 2030, the majority of American citizens will be minorities.

Conservatives want white rule.

Republicans can only win by cheating: gerrymandering and making it hard for minorities and women to vote.

Women and minority citizens tend to vote for Democrats. Hooray!

2 things, first the news media needs to ignore the orange baboon as that will drive him crazy. Most of what he spouts is fake/false anyway therefor not "news".

2nd, Kari Lake is raising a whole bunch on money and he endorsed her. She is a total surprise to me as to how far right and a trunpest she is. If she gets elected in Az, you can kiss this this state goodby. We're already teetering on the brink anyway.

Kari Lake was a news anchor at the local Fox station until her wild ramblings on twitter, etc. got her booted. She is a flake & along with Kelli Ward will drive this state to insanity & a wholesale assault on voting rights.

@phxbillcee Yeah, I know who Kari was. So I was totally caught off guard when I found out what she really is. I don't do twitter so never saw any of that

The other even more scary thing is the fucking media coverage and NOT calling it out! NOW they want to try reporting the news without editorializing!?!?!? FFS!!?!?
I can see this playing right into my twin sister mental derangement. Still have no clue how we can look so much alike on the outside and be 180 degrees deferent in our minds.

A small Chumpie crowd of about a dozen attempted to rile people up this morning in nearby Corona, (a predominantly Spanish neighborhood in Queens) on Northern Blvd. and all white, were swiftly ran out of the neighborhood by the residents, and they were only there for about 5 min. According to my friend who told me about this.

In many ways they’re lucky they weren’t killed. This is just another example of such stupidity these people demonstrate.

Unfortunately there are people who believe in all he says.

Words cannot begin to express just how vile he is, and just how much I hate him.
I wish he would fucking die.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the stupidity but it should scare all of us.

MizJ Level 8 Jan 17, 2022

Lee harvy oswald... Where are you now that we really need you

No...that would make the POS into a Martyr...MASSIVE STROKE would be FUNNY AS FUCK...NOTHING would make me happier than seeing his fat, bloated ASS being pushed around in a wheel chair and him DROOLING ALL OVER HIMSELF...unable to SPEAK...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:645721
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.