Agnostic.com

2 1

2 years after COVID first hit the US, hundreds of thousands of Americans are still falling ill
Two years ago, the C.D.C. confirmed the first domestic case of coronavirus.

[abcnews.go.com]

xenoview 8 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I see the death figures, it brings back the memory of climate change discussions we had within my family.

Every time climate change was brought up, my son would say "our world needs a pandemic."
In other words our increased population is part of the problem. Our efforts to control population within Democratic countries have been somewhat successful but very unsuccessful in many parts of the world due to religious interference and cultural norms.

"Our efforts to control population within Democratic countries have been somewhat successful..." What the heck are you talking about?

@racocn8 middle and upper class Americans and Europeans have smaller and smaller families compared to our parents' generation.

Yes, but they are not dying at nearly the rate they were. That's an important detail.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646428
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.