Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Republicans Want New Tool in Elusive Search for Voter Fraud: Election Police

(Republicans want the intimidation factor.)

Republicans in three states have proposed strike forces against election crimes even though fraud cases remain minuscule.

snytiger6 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And the cases always seem to be Republicans.

If they win both Chambers of Congress I think they will charge Democratic Party with conspiring with POTUS Joe on election tampering. They will site the mail-in ballots as being illegal and, therefore, an attempted coup. You watch. Mitch has publicly stated (after impeachment one, I believe) that they will. If that happens then they will likely "delay" further elections until the system can be "fixed." They like puns, you see.

It works well for Putin in Russia and they are doing their best to follow his playbook. This whole Ukraine thing is just to see how much he can mess with Biden.

Repubs sure know how to waste time & money.

I know, they always claim they want small government, but they expand it wildly when it suits their agenda. The USA needs another police agency the way it needed another branch of the military, your tax dollars at waste.

That, lying, and hypocrisy is what they do best. Governing, not so much.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646488
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.