Agnostic.com

4 5

I agree perpetual positivity can definitely lower morale and effectiveness.

[atpe.org]

Lorajay 9 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

IMO, perpetual positivity goes against one of my philosophies :

Sugar coating leads to truth decay 🙂

HAH Humbug!

Religions are toxic alleging their heaven bribes as perfect solutions to grieving families leaving permanent emotional scars more importantly avoiding preventive measures of future deaths to be learned from the current caused fatality....thus wars disease and unsafe situations continue unabated for the substituted "s/he is in heaven now" ...this Texaa Teachers Association author does not use the words DEATH DISEASE or theocracy when all 3 are REdefined in generic toned down issue labels.....of course students families and employers are the real victims here getting s h I t t y so called education under prepared for minimum wage jobs and the military corrupt polluter oil system poisoning the entire planet when HYDROGEN CARS 🚗 can replace new polluters in 47 more states for over 25 years now....too many drilling derricks are lit up with crucifixes year round....gawdamn Texas theocrat teachers and their insane gubnor in Austin

permitting politeness perhaps, Perpetual Positivity portrays pretentions pinnacle.

Alliteration and approval are always antithetic, angry anthropoid apes agree, alternative arrangments always allowed.

@Fernapple absolutely.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.