Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Democrat says Tucker Carlson viewers telling his office US should side with Russia | TheHill

A House Democrat asserted Monday that people have called his office claiming to be Fox News viewers and telling him the U.S. should be "siding with Russia" as tensions between Russia and Ukraine intensify.

"My office is now getting calls from folks who say they watch Tucker Carlson and are upset that we're not siding with Russia in its threats to invade Ukraine, and who want me to support Russia's 'reasonable' positions," Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.) said in a tweet on Monday afternoon.

During an interview with The Hill on Monday evening, Malinowski said the feedback, which he said came in a flurry of calls to his staff earlier in the day, is an example of the growing partisan divide in America and the media's role in it.

snytiger6 9 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe those callers were constituents. After all, they're stupid enough to watch Fox and believe Fucker Carlson.

Doubt those callers are real Americans, exactly like their leaders, drump & fucker.

Yeah, at least when it comes to right wing "talk radio" they often have employees call in to stir the pot. I would not be surprised if Fox did that too.

Sounds like some kind of setup to me!

Tucker is a Russian motherfucker.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.