Agnostic.com

2 0

Canada
Call them antivax if it makes you feel superior.
But, it is anti mandate in truth

puff 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In truth it's narcissistic idiocy. My Canadian friends think Trudeau should call out the tanks like his father did.

So when I was a kid, before enrolling in school, you had to have, smallpox, polio, MRM, chickenpox, petussis, diphtheria, tetanus vaccine, a whole slew of vaccines or your parents had to home school you for the next 12 years. That's a MANDATE and the only people who defied it were religious morons. And yes, those religious morons are also antivaxxers.

All good, agree. Wait 5 years until fully approved then so there is liability, you may sue for compensation, if you wish. As an emergency approved medicine still in trials, it must be voluntary.

It is a recognised war crime for states to force experimental medicines on people, instead freely given informed consent should be sought. If you dispute it is experimental, tell me what inoculation regime is required over the next 5 years? In Australia have booster after 6 months.........sorry make that 4 months.......then again, make it 3 months. Screams experimental, they are still learning on the run.

Follow the science and learn from history.

This is where we disagree: Is the situation so dire we cannot wait 5 years (3 now) before mandating? Especially when talking about children.

@puff Spoken like a true godfearing fool.

@barjoe Thanks. Haven't been called one of them for a long ti...................never have (can't say that anymore can I?)

@puff Wait 5 years when the death toll in this country alone is over 800,000 & growing by about 2,000 a day?!?! No vaccine, or any medicine, will be 100%, whether in safety or efficacy, but the number of negative consequences so far, with millions receiving the vaccine, are incredibly slight compared to the virus.

@phxbillcee Look at Africa as well not just one country, world wide pandemic after all.
Honestly over arguing about the effectiveness of the vaccines for covid. It's a distraction from the real argument of consent.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.