Agnostic.com

3 4

This isn't a meme about Capitalism but merely a clear depiction of how things have been run for thousands of years.
The few at the very top are supported by the trickster religious con men and any dissent that gets past the middle managers is dealt with harshly by the military enforcers. If a few crumbs fall off the table then the majority at the bottom scramble for them but if they just managed to shrug their shoulders, the whole house of cards would come tumbling down.

SnowyOwl 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This reminds me of the scene in "Caligula" where he masquerades as a common person and goes out into the streets so he can see how they feel about him. He finds that they have formed a human hierarchical pyramid much like this one to mock him and the system.

Same as it ever was...... And will be.... Stop trying to interfere with human genetic drives......

Learn what they are, and how to channel them to do good.

Human genetic drives? Don't try to bring your pseudoscience to the table, spend 3 years studying genetics and life sciences as I did before you try that BS with me. It's hard to win with a winning hand at a poker table that is rigged and oppresses not only people but suppresses humankind's evolution. You sound like a priest, telling people to look for salvation in the hereafter instead of standing up now.

Lincoln understood that the rich were not going to do a damn thing for infrastructure to help the workers that worked for them. His idea that government should play a role in helping where business can't or won't. Roosevelt's New Deal put this idea in play and America blossomed.
Hopefully Biden and the dems/progressives can keep their advantage in the 2022 election.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647822
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.