Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Gov tells Bette Midler to kiss dog’s ‘heinie’ - and shows it

CHARLESTON, W.Va. ✈ — Gov. Jim Justice has a message for singer and actress Bette Midler, who called West Virginians “poor, illiterate and strung out” in a tweet after Sen. Joe Manchin refused to support President Joe Biden’s Build Back Better Act.

The 70-year-old Republican governor ended his televised State of the State address Thursday night by lifting up his English bulldog and flashing its rear end to the cameras and crowd.

“Babydog tells Bette Midler and all those out there: Kiss her heinie,” Justice said, grinning as people applauded and some gave him a standing ovation.

snytiger6 9 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny, all that did was prove Bette Midler's point.

I hate it when Repub pols are rewarded by playing to the rednecks in their states. Mainly because I hate rednecks and their whole country music, lowlife culture. It's bad enough living in Iowa, but Texas, Florida, the rest of the South, and esp. WV, would all be worse..

Is it just me? It seems like most repubs are bunch of spoiled brats.

You left out "whiny", as in spoiled whiny brats.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.