Agnostic.com

6 3

How many youtubers do we have here?

If you do atheist youtube videos please give a shout!

DavidLaDeau 8 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I watch a great deal, big fan of Aron Ra and Matt Dillahunty on Atheist Experience among others.

Has anyone watched the cult of dusty channel? He's pretty intense. I think he takes this atheism thing too far

I only watch the vids on there.

I have a youtube channel, but don't talk about atheism or anything else. Just try to make animated videos that amuse precisely...me.

@VictoriaNotes Thanks!

I have lots of vids up... I’ve posted a few on this site. They are not atheist related or religious, just music and guitar stuff.

I play a bit of classical...Channel name, I do like all kinds of guitar stuff especially the blues.

@DavidLaDeau If you any vids up share back🙂

@ArdentAtheist You've got them Blues! I loved the perspective.

I do videos about argumentation in politics. I just don’t feel the need to talk about my atheism as much anymore. But I am an atheist, and I do YouTube when I can.

Left, right, or center politics?

@MamaMOB I try to simply point out bad arguments and explain what makes them bad, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I end up focusing more on bad conservative arguments. But I haven’t made that many. My hope is to pick it up after the semester.

@Honestape I'd love to follow you. I'm a centrist if I have to put a label on it.

@MamaMOB For sure, the channel is called Simple Arguments. I also have a podcast where we talk about the problems with political communication and that is also on YouTube and is called Currency of Discourse. Links:

I’m a bit snarky in the Simple Arguments one because my edits didn’t take. So I haven’t got my ethos down on that one yet but I’m hoping to be better about that in the future.

@Honestape I love snark. It's what makes YouTube videos fun AND informative.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.