Agnostic.com

3 2

A 'possum breaks into a bar and gets drunk as a skunk.

AstralSmoke 8 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

hmm below the troll among us?

I've reported it. Wait to see if it gets removed.

I have seen it in about 5 places now, made it public and reported it. I have to say it is on ALL the hot guys threads

Ha ha. I'll take that as a compliment then! It's gone, so they got tired of the complaining.

Two nuns, a penguin, a man with a parrot on his shoulder, and a giraffe walk into a bar.
The bartender says, “What is this? Some kind of joke?”

gearl Level 8 Dec 4, 2017

This is funny @AstralSmoke. It sounds like the perfect first line to a joke. This is a story out of the Chattanooga paper, so I have my doubts, but it's said to be a real story out of Florida. I haven't looked it up to verify yet, but those Floridians can be pretty redneck sometimes. Anyway, the paper says that Humane Services picked up the 'possum and putting him in a holding cell until he detoxed. After that, who knows. Road kill?

I enjoyed talking with you. I mean myself.

You took away the double points i was going to get, regret.

@Maya405 Sorry, I was getting tired of waiting and decided I'd talk to myself. We can swape several comments so you can still get the points. (😉)

You better keep your word, @AstralSmoke (!!)

Oh @Maya405 I'm a person of my word. I learned a new sign today 😕

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.