Agnostic.com

3 2

Significant dates in your evolution.

Of interest?

[si.edu]

FrayedBear 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A good summing up.

Some would argue that Neanderthals never became extinct, the were absorbed in to the gene pool of modern man.

Spoken like a Scotsman!

Or should I have said celt?

@FrayedBear My wife is the Celt, I'm part Norman and one eighth Jewish.

@LenHazell53 Definitely ⅛ neanderthal then. 😉

You could argue that more neanderthals are alive today than ever. The small percentage of their genes in aggregate today far exceeds the total of pure neanderthals at their peak. A couple of percent of billions is much more than 100% of a few tens of thousands. Fucking sapiens worked better than fighting them. Make love not war is a winning evolutionary strategy.

If someone wrote an 800 page book on the history of human kind and gave it to an alien to read.
The Alien would probably, only interested in the last 200 years part of human history or the last 1/2 page.

LMAO, we have one of those onsite & he would say that it doesnt apply to him as they aren't American until 15k years ago but the only good indian is one ignored or dead.

@FrayedBear

The man could be suffering from MADD HATER cowboy disease

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649602
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.