Agnostic.com

1 3

A friend just advised me that his wife has been denied a green card to stay in the country. They have been married for three years, have an American one-year-old and another on the way. He and his family are American, and her father and mother came to New York and have Green Cards.

She came to America about 5 years ago from Egypt. Her father had threated her life because she refused to conform to Islamic norms. She fled to New York with the help of the Center For Inquiry.

In New York, she started to correspond with her future husband who does magic. I helped him for a while, and then he invited her come to live with him. She came and they got married.

The problem is that somewhere along the line, she mentioned in posts on-line that she had participated in an Ayahuasca ceremony while in LA. The officials found these posts questioned her about it. She told the truth; They lied, denying that it was a religious ceremony in their report.

Supposedly she got some support from Hillary Clinton, but now they don't know what to do.

racocn8 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She needs an immigration attorney.

Orbit Level 7 Feb 11, 2022

A good friend gave me a highly recommended attorney that I passed along yesterday.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649714
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.