Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK What really happens when the unvaccinated get sick with COVID

“My body, my rights.”

“My body is a temple.”

“I don’t want poison going into my body.”

” I’ve done my research.”

And they refuse to wear masks; they refuse to social distance. They refuse COVID vaccinations and the booster. Essentially, they spit in the face of the population that trusts in science and medical research.

The disrespect and disregard for scientists, medical doctors, RNs and respiratory therapists are astonishing.

Their support groups tout ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and suggest that some drink iodine — any rationalization will do.

“It’s medical tyranny. Rally for freedom.”

“The masks build up my CO2.”

“They prevent me from breathing correctly.”

“They stifle my freedom.”

Let’s go through what really happens when someone gets COVID … someone who is unvaccinated and who gets severe symptoms.

What happens to the “tyranny” and stifling of one’s “freedom.” And not wanting this “toxin” to invade their body.

Sam is 42 years old. He’s done his “research” on social media. He’s in several groups.

He’s actually a leader of one of his groups online.

At one point, he wrote of the “great American hoax.” He frequently adds dangerous misinformation to the public. He’s loud and clear and a popular tribal leader.

So Sam starts experiencing shortness of breath.

He is unable to taste or smell. He gets a cough, cold, fever, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.

Sam is now gasping for air. His wife calls 911. His O2 sats are 84 percent.

He is rushed to his local hospital by medics. Sam deteriorates en route to the hospital, and although he had stated he didn’t want any “invasion” of a COVID vaccine, his wife says,

“Do everything.”

And the real invasion begins.

Sam is intubated emergently at the hospital. Several IVs are started. He is given IVP succinylcholine and etomidate … versed IVP.

The patient is intubated, bagged, and placed on a ventilator. His FiO2 is at 100 percent, PEEP of 12 to start. His wrists are restrained to prevent the patient from extubating himself.

An arterial line is placed into his radial artery, giving the nurses and doctors continuous BP readings and accessibility for ABGs and lab work. A central line is placed into his neck, to be exact: the tip of his SVC.

A Foley catheter is inserted into his urethra via his penis.

A rectal tube is also inserted into his rectum to catch the flow of his constant diarrhea.

His BP is dropping exponentially. His BP is 76/39. MAP is 51.

Fluid challenges have been initiated, but he doesn’t respond. So his ICU nurse is wearing goggles, gown, hair bonnet, shoe covers, N95 mask, gloves and has to “gown and glove” every time they enter the patient’s room.

The nurse now adds levophed and vasopressin drips. Remdesivir is also started. All FDA approved.

Day 2: Patient Sam is not progressing. In fact, he is deteriorating. So it will take six health care ICU nurses/CNAs/respiratory therapists to now prone the patient. The patient’s airway is of the utmost importance. We cannot lose the airway.

In synchronized rhythm, the patient is turned onto his stomach. This is supposed to help with better oxygenation, in theory. It is sometimes a last-ditch effort. For 16 to 18 hours, this position allows for better expansion of the dorsal lung regions.

Sam’s kidneys are crashing. His creatinine level is dangerously elevating. So now Sam has bought dialysis, which is another specialized nurse. The nephrologist now places a large bore vas catheter into the femoral venous/artery.

Many days have gone by in the ICU.

Sam is not responding to every possible ICU/COVID protocol and technique available.

Specialized ICU physicians, RNs and respiratory therapists are at the patient’s side in this 12-bed ICU. 24/7.

Sam has coded several times. Code Blue. Three code blues to be exact.

The majority of critically ill patients in the ICU are unvaccinated throughout our nation.

A conference is called for the wife by the ICU physician, ICU nurse, and chaplain. Frequent updates had been given to her.

But this is the grand finale.

Day 10: Sam has multi-system organ failure. Sam has thrown blood clots haphazardly to his brain. Sam is unresponsive. All organs are down.

Despite the endless life-saving events, Sam cannot be saved.

On the 10th day at 21:03, Sam is pronounced dead.

I don’t want these COVID vaccine toxins to invade my body.

My freedom.

My body. My rights.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I accept that everyone is making their decisions. However, if you are indifferent regarding this pandemic, don't put anyone else in danger because you can't be responsible. For example, I've been very skeptical when the vaccines appeared, but after reading some articles posted by centerofadvancedwellness.com, I understood this is a way to protect myself and others. I chose not to listen to all the misleading information posted on the internet, and I refuse to believe that people who don't wear masks and don't vaccinate themself are aware of how many problems they might cause.

My question is WHY??? Why do the medical staff go through sooo much trouble for someone they know will most likely die despite all their work. Someone whose stand on the pandemic has actually made a lot more work as others often follow his stupid lead. There should be a bulletin that show how many of these anti-vax, stupid people have died at that hospital.

My Father is in a nursing home with dementia, Lewy Body, and he is unvaxxed. As a family the decision was made because.
His blood pressure is all over the place.
The vaccine will not stop him catching covid
The vaccine will not stop him transmitting.
Being vaccinated will not allow him more freedom
Vaccination will not improve his quality of life.
To extend his life would be cruel, Doctor agrees.

2 weeks ago Covid entered the home from a fully vaccinated staff member.
The virus ripped through the secure dementia ward, all vaccinated except my Father and one other. My Father was the last one to catch, last Tuesday.
My Father is now isolated for 7 days.
NO-ONE IS SICK

Now after this 7 days isolation, the home will still be locked down.
No family member has seen my Father for over 3 weeks now.

I will be following this up, another Email, because this is bullshit. My Mother has already contacted local and Federal MP's.

So medical "experts" advised to lock down to protect residents FAIL
All staff must be vaccinated to protect residents FAIL
If Father recovers, he will still be locked down ie unable to visit (because it worked so well last time)
As a recovered covid victim, a natural immunity has developed., but still locked down. Sorry, but these medical "experts" directing controls for nursing homes in Australia are total fucking idiots.

This is harsh, cruel and totally unjustified punishment, a human rights infringement for both my Father and Mother, who has been Inconsolable some days. Even prisoners are allowed 1 hours exercise a day. My Father has not seen sunlight for over 3 weeks.

I will post my Email this site once done. It will also get plasted all over fb. You watch me get my Mother in to see my Father next week.

PS Two of her friends, elderly, are house bound after their 3rd jabs, bad reactions both of them. My Mother is now very hesitant and I have suggested to her to get boosted with Novax.

puff Level 8 Feb 10, 2022

Required reading for some of the idiots on this site

And good riddance and at best should be given minimal palliative care in the tent in the parking lot.
I'm assuming his famiy must now declare bankruptcy because of the staggering medical bills? Good Going, Sam!

Well, JHC what a fucking idiot. I, really did not need to read that. But I did because you posted it. The people who really need to read this of course are people like my twin or my neighbors. One runs around saying it's poison - she's a 7th Day Adventist, so it's reasonable for her since all she watches is fox.
My twin says she and her husband are going to visit their time share in St. Kitts in April. She has said she is not getting the vaccine. I looked up the the regs for international travelers. It's says all incoming visitors require proof of vaccine and nothing about exceptions.
Oh well.

I still feel that anti-vaxxers should not be offered “invasive”, restrictive, intrusive medical care. Their body, their choice. It’s not a particularly “nice” point of view but it is in keeping with their choice. If the vaccination is “to intrusive” then so is intubation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.