Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK 'I wasn't in control': Trump supporter explains how he fell for election lies - YouTube

There should be more interviews like this in the news. She is obviously disgusted with his perspective but can hold that back to draw out his incredibly stupid, racist and ignorant narrative.

redbai 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

how can they see him lie and cheat and steal and follow I can't understand and there are ppl I birthed falling for the lies

It's interesting to see that someone has managed to break the programming, but it hasn't been shattered. He can't bring himself to say he was wrong, or that he doesn't still believe that many of the ideals he held are right. But I guess it's a start? If I understand cult de-programming correctly, we can't really change the way their brains work, but we can get them "switched" to another cult.

"... I'm kinda done with the racial... uh... part of this." That's some serious white privilege talking. People of color are never, ever "done" with the racial part of every aspect of life. But this ass-clown is done with it, so he thinks it shouldn't be an issue. And conservative have the gall to wonder why we consider them over-entitled and immature.

Deb57 Level 8 Feb 10, 2022

"Human" garbage.

Crowds are nasty.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.