Agnostic.com

7 2

Do you eat at a kitchen table?

Where do you have your meals at home. We eat in our recliners... yep, we're spoiled.

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For breakfast/lunch it is at the table but for dinner I am guilty of eating on the coffee table in front of the TV/radio. Eating alone I need some company. Usually it is a book or magazine but for dinner I need to unwind.

eat on the couch

That's a good place.

no i do what i feel like and don't own a dining table

Ok.

I've been married twice and raised two kids. Both my wives and I agreed to always have dinners in the dining room. Breakfast is watching news and lunch is usually in the dining room but dinners always. It's the one time of the day when we can all get together and talk about our days. Now it's just the two of us but we still do it.

gearl Level 8 Dec 4, 2017

We're old and retired. We eat and watch TV. We seen each other most of the day...lol.

I really liked that part of living at my parents house.

We eat at the kitchen table when I have the kids, other times might include outside, watching tv, or for large groups the dining room table.

I eat in my room, alone. Usually on a little table that I have next to my laptop.

At the table most of the time, occasionally in my bedroom in front of my computer — but I don't usually have anyone else I'm eating with, so it's not like there's a social reason to eat anywhere in particular.

Just be where you like to be by yourself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6501
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.