Agnostic.com

8 14

You know what? OCD just doesn’t play fair, man.. 😫

Sookiesue 6 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems to work for some (or at least those who care about appearances).

Hahaha! So true,lol.πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Too funny…. I tell my daughter I am coming over and all she says is β€œI’ll put a bra on.”

May work

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 12, 2022

That used to work for me, but I've lost the sense of shame my grandmother instilled in me.

Me too.

U are back !!!!!!!!!
Oh wow β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
What a beautiful surprise , I am so happy β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
How the writing goes , omg , HOW ARE U ???
Healthy ? Happy ?
U look beautiful πŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œβ™₯οΈπŸ™Œ

Yay! Praline my friend! So glad you are here! Still writing, avoiding covid…How are you?

@Sookiesue alive . Hard two years . But ok ! β€œWegonnamakeit β€œπŸ’ͺβ™₯️

I can so identify with this, thank goodness all my friends get that I am a clutter bug as far as paper is concerned. Basically it just applies to my twin -OCD and so critical but she's 3,000 miles away.🀣

I am still amazed at the amount of paper! It never ends!

@Sookiesue My kitchen cabinets are decorated with post it notes and various notices. Therer's no dirty dishes, rarely dust bunnies but the paper work is outta control.

I’m gonna need a little more than 20 minutes! 🀣

skado Level 9 Feb 12, 2022

I just can’t let it get too cluttered! I would lose sleep.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.