Agnostic.com

5 6

Excuse me while I throw up.

Lauren Boebert gets 'Hottest Woman In Congress Award' from talk show host Jesse Kelly: Wins certificate with her name misspelled and a partially-used Red Lobster gift card worth $27.43

Dyl1983 8 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My dog is smartert..... Better looking too

I am sure of this as you did not really have to state this except to put it on record.

@dalefvictor ON RECORD IT IS!!

I did not know who she was. So I Googled her. And I usually avoid saying things like this on this site, where USA is the main population base. But you Americans are just weird, weird, weird, weird, WEIRD, weird !?!?!?!

OK I said it now.

Now here is a link to a page with some photos and videos of, your very own, female curling team in the winter games. Just chill with them for a minute, rethink what you think female charm should be, and we will all feel a lot better.
[nbcsports.com]

Purely on a physical level I'd do her. I'd hide her panties (to burn later), and kick her out afterward, but she's....she's not going to speak. Is she? That would change things.

I think enough of you to feel sure that you couldn't do it.....just No.

I have heard comments that she was elected for that very reason, she is doable.

@dalefvictor Imagine that. Her mouth is good for something and it keeps her mostly quiet.

Beauty requires goodness.......

I was just thinking how pathetically unattractive she looks, and really that has nothing to do with physical beauty, or lack thereof. She radiates the essence of ignorance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:650321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.