Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Tartan-clad Chinese pipers bring sound of Scotland to Olympic curling

I'm kinda sorry I missed that. πŸ™‚
I'm sure I'll see it on video at some point. Ha, ha.

RichCC 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, but what, if anything, are they wearing underneath?

My lineage is 100% Scottish and I am appalled by these Chinese wannabe's to my cultural heritage! I don't live in a yurt and build computers so they shouldn't be wearing the man skirts of my people and playing the weirdest instrument ever created by people who drink too much and are obsessed with not paying the bill .

We also have the most famous lake monster in the world and we invented golf. We didn't invent cheating at golf though, Trump did that.

I wonder whose tartan they used. My male lineage has a tartan but the link isn't strong enough that we've ever considered using it.πŸ™‚

All authentic like…?

Kilts and everything -- at an ice rink.πŸ™‚

From the link

Eight years ago, Zhang[RichCC: Zhang Ali] discovered that he really liked the sound the bagpipes made and so he turned to the internet to find out how to play the unwieldy instrument.

He discovered that a Chinese businessman, Jia Xin, who divides his time between South Africa and China, gives lessons as a hobby.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651113
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.