Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Masks And Vaccines Prevented NYC Anime Convention From Becoming A Covid Superspreader Event, CDC Finds

The coronavirus didn’t circulate widely at a massive New York City anime convention in November that was famously linked to one of the first U.S. cases of the virus’ omicron variant, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revealed in a study Thursday, a feat the health agency credited to the event’s indoor mask policy and Covid-19 vaccine mandate.

snytiger6 9 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

drink from others’ glasses after they've left, if you know what’s good for you
and if that causes you to become symptomatic in any way, eat some frigging garlic already
eat some ginger. Raw onions. Wtf ever, there’s lists. i mean, otherwise arent you really pretty much dead, anyway?

good grief

still listening to the cdc lol, priceless

At least some people are listening when it comes to wearing masks and giving a damn about there fellow man.

You guys still don't seem to get that there is no escape, and that “flatten the curve” is the best you can hope for with a “corona” virus, huh? No offense but how fucking stupid can you be?

Everyone—every, single person on the planet, that is not in some kind of isolation—is going to be exposed to covid, sooner or later, period, full stop. You are strictly shilling for the M/I complex now, and i’ll leave you the last word as im not interested in replying to your dipshit rationalizations. Have a nice day, and pls get a clue.

or i mean bam continue on with your “wars on” everything, sheesh

ok, so maybe i was a bit harsh, my apologies; the gnosticism though

healthy people wearing masks long term is surely suicide, ok

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.