Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am inclined to disagree and that it is probably closer to the taste of the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, description follows.

The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is an alcoholic beverage invented by ex-President of the Galaxy Zaphod Beeblebrox, considered by the Guide to be the "Best Drink in Existence. Its effects are similar to "having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick."

Mixing Instructions

Take the juice from one bottle of O1 Janx Spirit
Pour in one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V oh, that Santraginean sea water! Oh, those Satraginean fish!
Allow three cubes of Arcturan mega- gin to melt in the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in memory of all those happy hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.
Over the back of a spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of the heavy odours of the dark Qualactin Zones, subtle, sweet and mystic.
Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian Sun deep into the heart of the drink.
Sprinkle Zamphuor
Add an olive
Drink....but....very....carefully....

You(he) had me up to the olive...you may have mine

The discovery that the galactic rim is coated with sugar and lime juice has solved the quandary surrounding dark matter and energy and the team of astrophysicists are in line for the noble piss prize at the cocktail of the year awards for their take on a raspberry daiquiri.

I can live with rum. Yo-ho-ho!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.