Agnostic.com

3 8

Well, day 3 since coming home from hospital, nights 1 and 2 were great but some stray cat decided it needed to serenade the neighbourhood almost ALL night last night.
My earnest wish for that stray feline is that every time it gets comfortable and relaxed is that ALL of its fleas decide to hold MASSIVE parties and invite EVERY flea from a hundred miles around to be Guests of Honour.

Triphid 9 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It just wanted sex!!!!! Have some compassion!

Hey, IF I can't get a bit of nookie, then why should it, LOL.

Good to see you back.

Thank you, only wish I was in the same condition as I was last Saturday evening.
Some residual weaknesses on my right hand side, there is a benefit to be had by being BORN as a Leftie, but consensus is that it may well disappear completely in a few weeks or a month.
Orders are that I MUST lose at least 25 kilos of excess weight since I am approx.12-15 kilos overweight, the Doctor ordered me to QUIT smoking and looked extremely angry when I started laughing UNTIL an Intern told him that I had quit smoking Completely 11 months and 2 weeks ago.
First time EVER I have received an APOLOGY from a Doctor, wish I had it on film for the archives.

@Triphid Hahahaha.....good one!!!
Yeah excess weight can be an issue. My son was diagnosed with diabetes 11 months ago, & his weight had ballooned to 140kg, & he has since lost about 22kg. He also quit smoking a number of years ago.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Ouch BIG time, I am only approx. 15.35 kilos behind him atm.
And, trust me, I have now seen and BEEN STRUCK firmly and severely by the "light of mine own stupidity and thinking myself to invincible."
Along with recovering as fully as possible from this set-back, my INTENTION is to get my weight DOWN to between 100 and 90 kilos asap and KEEP it that way.
I quit smoking 11 months and 2 weeks ago, a VERY VERY heavy smoker, it is a damned hard thing to do but /i started using the c
Champix tablets, a 2 month treatment regime, BUT after just 6 days quit completely and have not looked back.
Hey, IF your son wants to chat with me on-line, etc, PLEASE tell him I am ONLY to happy to be there for him.

@Triphid Well my son is a stubborn one, [like his mum...hahaha] & quit smoking on his own despite his girlfriend at the time smoking like a chimney.
They have long since broken up, but he's managed to get through bankruptcy [pandemic caused] ,diabetes, sleep apnea, & dieting under his own steam.
We helped where we could during the bankruptcy to make sure he had food in the house, & when he finally got done with that, he then got covid in Dec. despite being fully vaccinated. He was only down for 4 days, so he was lucky.
We don't live in the same towns so we sent gift cards for the grocery store to keep him food stocked, & gift cards to workwear shops so he could keep himself in work clothing. He couldn't accept money while in the midst of bankruptcy.
Thank you, I will mention your kind offer to him.

And a belated welcome back home to you.

Thanks mate and trust me, it is GREAT to home and alive.
LOL, found out ONE important thing though, Hospital food and Menus HAVE changed since the 1970's and for the better, much much, better as well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.