Agnostic.com

3 8

My new INK!! It’s been too long… This little guy marks a new chapter in my life.

Lordess 6 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice, one can easily see that you were NOT 'kidding" with that one....LOL.

Omg! I’m rofl’ing!! LOL

@Lordess Then I am most glad that I helped to brighten up your day just a little.

@Triphid Most definitely!!

@Lordess And your postings etc, also brighten up my days quite nicely as well for which I thank you as I do numerous others such as Lilac Jade , etc, etc.

@Triphid aww shucks…
I’m glad to know my humor provides some contributions around here. lol I’m no good at those theist discussions.

@Lordess Oh at least in my case it does, but my sense of humour differs from that of others from time to time.
Born and Raised in a Hardrock Mining town my sense of humour is oft found to be quite ribald, etc, for those who desire a much staid life-style and humour.

@Triphid oh? And here I’m trying to keep my warped sense of humor in check around here. lol

@Lordess As I learned whist being by my late daughters side 24/7 for many years during health and her untimely death caused by cancer.
The kids and teenagers in the hospital where we were for most the her last year of life had this saying, " Bugger the Old Farts and their ideas of what should and should not be, live for now because tomorrow might a bit too late.".

Kind of bad ass. I like it.

I so love this. It looks dark and crazy just how i love it!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.