Agnostic.com

4 11

LINK Queen Elizabeth tests positive for Covid-19; Prince Charles positive again

Ut oh. Everybody is getting sloppy. Lazy social distancing, etc. TSK TSK TSK. 😷😷😷

I wonder when people will simply surrender to our new normal and stop being #TyphoidMary2022 πŸ€”

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

SeaGreenEyez 9 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder who will live longer, the Queen, Willie Nelson, or Keith Richards.

My money is on Keith.

@glennlab Mine, too.

Unfortunate

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 20, 2022

Does anyone think it's slightly suspicious that Charles went to visit his mother the day he tested positive. Can anyone say King Charles?

That was my thought too. If he actually gets to be King, it could be one of the shortest reigns in history.

He's always had a strong belief in homeopathy, so he could have dissuaded Elizabeth from all of her vaccinations. Hmmmm ...

Odd that they cited medical privacy about her vax status. Is it really possible that they let a 95-year old woman slide by with just one vaccination? πŸ™„

She has no boss. She is the Queen and does whatever the fuck she wants. The whole monarchy thing amazes me as much as the whole religious thing amazes me. Lets pay the freeloaders millions of pounds a year just because they exist. A high rent version of the Kardashians.

@Sticks48 An apt comparison! It crossed my mind that her death could be the beginning of the end, particularly after the fiasco surrounding Andrew's criminality (and allegedly huge settlement payout), but the Brits seem to like their royalty enough to spend all that money for them.

No…I’m sure she’s been triple or even quadruple vacced, they have been offering 4th jabs to the very elderly and those who are medically vulnerable in the U.K. for some weeks now. It’s protocol not to divulge her medical status, nothing sinister in that. She will get the very best treatment available you can be assured of that. I find it laughable that anyone would think otherwise…or that Charles would deliberately infect his mother.

@Marionville We have all known people who don't care for their mothers. It is good to be King, a Prince, not so much. 😁

@Sticks48 True!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:651763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.