Agnostic.com

0 5

LINK Neil Cavuto Returns To Fox Airwaves, Reveals He Was In ICU With COVID-19 | HuffPost Entertainment

The Fox News anchor said it was "touch and go" for a while and credited the vaccine for saving his life.

Fox News and Fox Business host Neil Cavuto returned to the airwaves on Monday after a weekslong absence, revealing to viewers that he had been battling a life-threatening COVID-19 infection in an intensive care unit.

“I did get COVID again. But a far, far more serious strand. What doctors call COVID pneumonia. It landed me in intensive care for quite a while and it really was touch and go,” Cavuto said on Fox Business’ “Coast to Coast.”

“Some of you who wanted to put me out of my misery darn near got what you wished for. So, sorry to disappoint you,” he added, apparently referring to death threats and abuse he received last year after encouraging viewers to get vaccinated. He did so after he suffered a breakthrough COVID-19 infection in October.

snytiger6 9 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652142