Agnostic.com

2 4

Eastern Europe: Is Prince Vlad coming to a neighborhood near you?

Remember Poland 1939? The “SitsKriege”? The western powers reply was to drop leaflets telling the people of Germany it was a bad idea to go to war.
Meanwhile the Nazis finished off Poland, Denmark, and Norway. The leaflets proved ineffective against the blitzkrieg; only giving the Nazis time to consolidate for their initiative against France.
Look similar to NATO’s response?
The people of 1939 didn’t want another war anymore than the people of 2022, so they procrastinated and hid from it. That policy only made it longer and more painful. So face off now, or wait until he consolidates, and is even stronger and more embolden?

Garban 8 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope his ambitions aren't world conquest.

We didn’t have to worry about that when Trump was president.

@Garban We have a submissive pussy in place now. Maybe he could send Corn Pop over to solve the situation.

@Garban There really isn’t much to elaborate on. Trump was a pompous dick. I don’t know that I’d hang out with the guy, but the world knew that he would blow shit up if pushed and no other country got stupid for four years. And now we have Biden. Even Obama said “never underestimate Biden’s ability to fuck things up.” And now he’s doing it on a global scale.

@Garban Trump didn’t rely on NATO but rather the power of the US. It worked out pretty well.

@CourtJester
"Obama said “never underestimate Biden’s ability to fuck things up.”"

I see people are quoting that all over the internet, but when I search for the source I'm not finding it. Do you know when or where Obama said that?

@Garban That’s speculative. Who knows? But Putin has wanted this for a long time and he’s been saying for years that the Ukraine should be a part of Russia. He didn’t attempt it until Biden stumbled into office. That’s for good reason.

Taiwan is next and Biden won’t do a damn thing about it.

@Garban but it’s true. As president, it’s on Biden’s shoulders.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652440
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.