Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK CDC says masks are optional in places where hospitals are not under strain : Shots - Health News : NPR

The move to ease up on masking, federal officials say, reflects current conditions at this phase of the coronavirus pandemic, including widespread immunity through vaccination and prior infection as well as better access to testing and treatments.

snytiger6 9 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a huge mistake. It gives a pass to anti-vaccine COVID deniers to spread the virus. COVID variants rapidly evolve. Increasingly contagious and deadly.

I will continue wearing a KN-95 mask in public indoor spaces. And not eat in restaurants.

I think it is a bit too early to drop mask mandates too.

A part of me wonders if the policy has more to do with the midterms than it does public health.

Yesterday I went shopping and didn't put on the mask. We are going to get burned by this "relaxation" but Dems will lose votes if we don't stop it so "Please proceed." I no longer care how many die or from what.

It's getting better now. I think in a few months we will be back at square one due anti vaxxing idiots.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:652849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.