Agnostic.com

4 4

[google.com]

March 15th not far off. I wonder if Vlad is aware of what occurred 2066 years ago?

Garban 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not the type to wish ill on others regardless of how much I may disagree with someone or if they're vicious psychopathetic killers, but I certainly wouldn't at all be bummed out if Putin dies "accidentally".

The United Nations needs a way to take out wanna-be leaders before they start getting rid of competitors the way Vlad has done.

If the League of Nations had taken taken Hitler out before 1937, ....

Joss Sheldon, in his DEMOCRACY: A User’s Guide tells how humans — present-day and early hunter-gatherer groups, even chimpanzees — stopped their alpha males before they became dangerous. He even described a method used by my European farm-worker ancestors. Google his name. I have a Kindle reader and liked the free sample enough to buy the book.

Vlad the Lad could not give a damn about what happened to Julius Caesar. Vlad the Lad is all about bolstering his own pathetic little ego.

Wouldn't mind history repeating itself in a similar fashion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653124
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.