Agnostic.com

5 1

Animal-free dairy milk set to finally hit US retail shelves

[newatlas.com]

FearlessFly 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ummmm, almond milk,coconut milk, cashew milk, et al ring any bells?

. . . sure, but those are not DAIRY. 😛

@FearlessFly neither is Cool Whip which has similar ingredients to what you are pushing.....

@AnneWimsey I am not (and no one is) 'pushing' you or anyone to buy it.

I simply do not understand the need for animal milks. There are so many plant based milks on the market which are much healthier and no animal abuse involved. Still, Cows milk has been shown to be one of the most unlike human milk, hence all the problems in it's digestion. According to the chart the milk closest to human milk is Zebra milk. [visualistan.com]

I seldom drink the stuff but I'll drink whole milk before I drink a chemical composition pretending to be milk.

Whole milk ingredient list - Milk, Vitamin D

Bettermilk cow-free milk (whole):
Ingredients:​ Whey base (water, animal-free whey protein), coconut oil (medium chain triglycerides), less than 2%: cane sugar, sunflower oil, inulin, glycerine, dipotassium phosphate, gellan gum, pea starch, natural flavors, sodium phosphate, locust bean gum, pea flower extract, sea salt

I would try this. It could taste just like milk.

Yuppers, just like Cool Whip is like whipped cream.......

. . . "has 67 percent less sugar than conventional cow milk"

Will it taste anything like cow milk ?

Like most vegan products it will taste nothing like food.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653386
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.