Agnostic.com

5 8

Putin’s Religious Mission
Gary Lachman

skado 9 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the end it really does not matter what any of these types claim they believe or want; their actions make it very clear that in the end it's all about their ego, control and dominating.
When the pandemic hit I discovered Heather Cox Richardson and her history of the republican party. It was accessible history and affirming for me, the current gop had morphed.
Like the current gop I am SO done with putin.

Doesn't matter. He's not done with us.

@Toonman That is true and lindsey graham and fox media are not helping.

Interesting, thanks for posting this.

I could not watch all of this. In my opinion Putin only has one religion and it is called Empire. He will go to that end trying to preserve the old Russian Empire at any cost. This includes murder and mass genocide. Many Evangelicals (and even our own) like him because he appears to be the last hope against diversity. This is believed because many white fools worship a god who was too dumb to know that mankind would invent airplanes. Oh, but the races must be kept separate. Really? At what cost? Russians think that Ukrainians are a nation of mongrels.

Good post!

He is loved by the conservative evangelicals.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653600
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.