Agnostic.com

2 7

LINK Uber will offer free rides between Ukraine-Poland border and two Polish cities

Uber on Wednesday said it would be offering unlimited free rides between Ukraine-Poland border and two Polish cities.

The ride-share giant said that people wishing to get to the southeastern cities of Lublin or Rzeszow from Hrebenne, Dolhobyczow, Dorohusk, Zosin, Budmierz, Korczowa or Medyka could enter the code “POMOCLUBELSKIE” or “POMOCPODKARPACKIE” to ride to and from either of the crossings for free.

snytiger6 9 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope this action is still in effect because the flow of refugees hasn't stopped, although it has subsided compared to March. These people still don't have the money to provide themselves instant comfort, whether it's concerned with accommodation or just travel. I think Uber and other companies that help with free transportation should expand their geography. For example, there is an excellent airport transfer service in my city [airporttransfers-uk.co.uk]. I'm sure there are similar companies in many cities. They could participate in the transportation too. We must all help these people because not all of them remain in Poland.

I'm glad some of those people for getting out of there and Uber helping them.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:653736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.