Agnostic.com

4 16

Well, what a busy, baking Saturday that was!
24 shortbread fingers, one large date-loaf, three dozen peanut biscuits (ie. cookies) and four Shepherds Pies.
All baked in a mini-oven.

Petter 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We will just call you.. Mr. mini oven Petter Homemaker 🙂

nice! large date loaf got a chuckle.

Is company coming?

No. But you are more than welcome. If I know you are coming I will bake a cake, bake a cake....🤣

@Petter I'm leaving for Ireland Wednesday. Wish I could visit you as well but my daughter has to get back for school. Thank you for the invitation.

I make soups on the weekend to consume in the coming weeks, I usually freeze individual portions for my lunches during the work week. Today I am making cheddar broccoli potato soup. I can actually stop making soup now, when it is warm I will make salads for my work day lunches, but I found this recipe and it looked good... I have another two months or so of soups in the freezers. I should really stop making soups, but there is great peace of mind/comfort for me with a full freezer.

I eat my single-portion soup all year.

@HippieChick58
I made a massive batch of Minestrone last week - 4 meals' worth. That was after the previous massive stew, much of which is now in the freezer, after eating stew for 3 days.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654129
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.