Agnostic.com

4 8

7 Humane Cat traps arrived from the R.S.P.C.A. on loan to residents in this area on Monday afternoon.
Everyone who got the loan of a trap checked theirs yesterday morning, 7 cats caught, 3 had I.D.tags under their skin, 4 were not tagged, of the 7, 4 were found to be entire males, 2 females, both were checked via the micro-chip tags and found to be de-sexed, 1 de-sexed male was amongst the catch also carrying an I.D. chip.
All were taken back to the R.S.P.C.A. Vet Clinic for processing and for the owners to be contacted.
An R.S.P.C.A. Officer has assured the neighborhood that they will be setting up more humane traps in the neighborhood for at least the next week given the number of entire tom-cats roaming around and probably breeding in the area..
Good news for ALL the native bird and animal species in the area BUT I forgot to ask if they had a trap big enough for BIGGEST pest in the neighborhood or at least a tranquilizer dart rifle so we can humanely capture the pest and offer it, free of charge, to a Zoo or something/anything at all just to bring normality back to what was once our peaceful and quiet neighborhood.

Triphid 9 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For your biggest pest, a simple pitfall trap works best. You know a big deep hole in the ground covered in leaves or something like that. You need to make it quite big, big enough say to catch a donkey, which is why its generally called the ass hole.

Do they have an enclosure for Evangiloon?

Not around the house or in the neighbourhood BUT there are quite a few abandoned and very deep mine-shafts around the area that only need the safety covers lifted off of them.

The birds and wild life will be safer for awhile and that is very good news. As for your biggest pest...unless you can send him to the Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits, I'm afraid you're out of luck. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Mar 8, 2022

My kitties are indoor kitties.

The zoo likely wouldn't want that specimen.

Perhaps neither does the rest of his human family since they deemed it to be good idea, imo, to saddle us with their rubbish, i.e. him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654670
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.