Agnostic.com

5 5

President Trump’s staggering record of uncharged criminal misconduct

"Donald Trump has been credibly accused of committing at least 48 criminal offenses while he was serving as President of the United States or campaigning for that office. Those offenses are listed in the table below, which includes possible offenses that were investigated by the Department of Justice while President Trump was in office as well as possible offenses that have not been the subject of any confirmed reported investigation. While he was in office, President Trump was protected by the DOJ’s policy of not indicting a sitting president, but that policy of course does not apply to a former president. The table does not include potential crimes being investigated by authorities in New York relating to the Trump Organization."

Full Article: [citizensforethics.org]

nogod4me 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well @nogod4me, why doesn't the current Administration, that controls the House, the Senate and the Presidency and the Attorney General's office prosecute him?

Exactly, why?!

@nogod4me The only reason I can think of is that both major political parties stink.

Time to re-open Alcatraz?

It's not just Trump. When do ANY of these people ever get charged with ANYTHING? I've been saying it here for months, and so have others. It's America, and the world can see it now.

"President Trump was protected by the DOJ’s policy of not indicting a sitting president, but that policy of course does not apply to a former president."

Failing to address Trump's criminality isn't another nail in the U.S. coffin. It's a railroad spike.

He's a Seditionist and need to be Tried for Treason during his last 2 months in office.. Garland has more than enough evidence to convict..

I agree

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:654774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.