Agnostic.com

5 10

Woman kills 3 children (siblings), and only serves two years because she did Bible Study! 🙉

TimeOutForMe 8 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my town Angel Oliver killed Chloe O'Neil while texting and driving. She got PROBATION and violated less than a year later for texting while driving and served less than two years!

@soulless she finally got to serve time but what happened to the murder charge? That should've been longer,! since she didn't learn from her laxed sentence first time round.

@TimeOutForMe She was charged with criminally negligent homicide which only carries a sentence of up to 4 years. Apparently, they felt bad for her because she has a learning disability. I went to school with her she isn't disabled enough to not know the fucking consequences of this!

Sickening. Where are the manslaughter charges? Were not the lives of the children of any value in the so call courts? What makes her more valuable than the children? The whole justice system is messed up.
I feel for the family of the children. The law is definitely not on their side.

Betty Level 8 Mar 13, 2022

@Betty

"The whole justice system is messed up.
I feel for the family of the children. The law is definitely not on their side."

SADLY SO!

Taking lessons from her genocidal maniac of a god? That figures ... NOT!

@anglophone
...and she was granted that "godly pass"! 👀

Like prisoners don't know pretending to believe in the bible is a get out of jail free card in many states!

@Barnie2years Seems to work successfully for a select few though.

This wouldn't have been the case if a different State and race of the guilty was different

INDIANA in the north has ALWAYS BEEN RACIST since the 1830's of racist USA history since 1776

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655408
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.