Agnostic.com

2 4

wonderful song

Anvesh 5 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

<y youngest daughter and I will always remember that song. In 1972 my father was seriously ill and was to undergo surgery. I took my two daughters and drove non-stop from northwest Illinnois to north Florida. I got to see the surgery and stayed long enough to see that he cane out of the surgery okay, but had to return due to work in Illinois that I had to accomplish.

On the way back (again non-stop)I was driving in the middle of the night. My oldest daughter was asleep in the back of the car.My 8 year old daughter was awake in the passenger seat. She was such a trooper, acting mature beyond her years, and keeping me company. We both m that as a special time and remember that "Cats in the Cradle" played during that .

I love this song for the reality and simplicity in the lyrics about life

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655517
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.