Agnostic.com

3 1

Ok all you Russia\ China demonisors & the MeTooers. Where are your screams of outrage in respect of these atrocities?

Israel killed 60 Palestinian women, including 22 minors, in the besieged Gaza Strip between March 8, 2021, and March 8, 2022, the al-Mezan center for human rights said on Tuesday.

In a report issued on the occasion of International Women’s Day, the center said that four women were killed by Israeli artillery shells, 56 by missiles, whereas 645 others, including 248 minors, sustained various injuries during the latest Israeli aggression on the Strip in May 2021.

[palestinechronicle.com]israel-killed-66-women-in-gaza-including-22-minors-in-one-year

FrayedBear 9 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not buy Israeli produce for that very reason. Nor do any of my family.
Stop trying to score cheap points by justifying atrocity with atrocity.

Not point scoring Petter simply pointing out reality.

Today I lunched with an Australian. Like many she doesn't care to think about it.

She also suggested that humanity is already past its use by date. That fertility of women is rapidly declining & those fertile are usually the ones that should have been exterminated at birth to maintain purity of the species - they will merely breed more defectives - mongoloids, autistics, asphergers etc.

Round here we haven't had American & British depleted uranium waste left lying around. We've just had lots of lovely American & German agrichemicals contaminating humanity together with people who do not care what their recreational drug does for them so long as they get their high right now.

@FrayedBear Does she mean that Asperger's people are inferior? A massive proportion of the world's greatest advances were thanks to Asperger's. Newton was a classic example.
Then there are people like me.
My grandson is another. His bedtime stories when he was seven would be things like the periodic table and the associated characteristics of the elements in each column. By the age of 11 he was discussing quantum theory with a first year university undergraduate. He's now 13 and writing software. Another typically "inferior" Asperger's.

@Petter your grandson is fortunate that he is not also autistic. I stand corrected by your reply and accept that I have probably failed to recognise Aspherger's survival instinct of not appearing to be different, which frequently leads to witch hunts, to autistic inability to recognise \understand human behaviour.

@FrayedBear Asperger's is a high functioning autism. But like most autistic people we hate loud noises, large crowds and unfamiliar situations. We make very few close friends and cannot read subtle facial expressions.

@Petter As in all such characteristics between 0 & 10 everyone is on the spectrum.

@Petter At least you look even if you are unable to recognise subtle expressions.

@FrayedBear I used to be a "looker", but 80 years of wear and tear have altered that!!

@Petter age also helps with the loud noises particularly the screaching women?

. . . whataboutism fallacy :

[en.wikipedia.org]

Are you saying the deaths did not occur?

What are these 66 deaths being compared to?

@FrayedBear No he is saying that one bad deed does not justify another.

Do you and Trump meet to discuss the "positive" points of Putkin?

@Alienbeing you prove the inability of US government's & advisors to learn from past mistakes - Korea, Vietnam, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan & now Ukraine.

@FrayedBear Your last post is merely a continuation of your preposterious notion that one bad deed deserves another.

Even if the U.S. or any other country wrongly invaded another , that in no way justifies what Russia is doing to Ukraine. Get it?

@Alienbeing So how do you justify what America has done to create & then exacerbate this humanitarian crisis?
Or any of the other conflagrations caused by your governments over the years.
Have I ever said that the Russian aggression is anything other than a crime against humanity?

And how do you credit the claim being made by one Ukrainian commander that he has instructed his men to castrate all Russian prisoners because "cockroaches don't deserve to breed"?
Or that Russian troops helping Ukrainian civilians flee embattled locations are being killed Ukrainian military?
Or that if America had not poured the weapons & ammunition into the hands of Ukrainian madmen Russia would not be killing many of the non participating Ukrainians now?

In your wonderful US justice system - does the man or woman who plots the death of another get charged with being an accessory to murder even if s\he doesn't actually physically participate in the deed? Yours is the country that has instigated & empowered the current regime.

@FrayedBear Your flawed memory is on display again. For perhaps the 100th time I remind you that I won't discuss any USA foreign policy with you because your opiion of same is both irrelevant, and tragically flawed.

In our wonderful legal system a person plotting murder may (or my not) be tied for attempted murder which carries the same penalty as if the murder as successful.

You never asnwered if you were is contact with Trump about supporting Russian invasion. Are you?

Seems the MSM can only cope with one bunch of domestic or foreign murders at a time, or else they go in to information over load

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.