Agnostic.com

2 6

This picture says so much; especially depicting the aloneness one feels awaiting 'what is so', becoming obvious to those 'trailing'. A tragedy of being old is that most of what you see that others don't won't become clear to them until after you're gone and are unable to enjoy the bittersweet specter of their surprise discoveries.

Silver1wun 7 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sure, you're so far ahead of the rest of us that you're bringing up the rear.

Wipe it if you can reach it.

@Silver1wun Here you go, Einstein: [idioms.thefreedictionary.com]

@LovinLarge Since I'm enjoying the lavish hospitality of your mind for so long, I'm starting to wonder when will the rent be due?

@Silver1wun Your profile is hilarious. I bet not a single person has ever found you interesting enough to read it through.

@LovinLarge Thank you. It is an unintended but nevertheless appreciated compliment. Will you marry me?

@Silver1wun I bet you are even creepier in person than you are online. But I'm not sure creepy men know they are creepy. Are you?

@LovinLarge I don't like most men. Women are made of better stuff.
there are, however, exceptions. Yes, I agree that I'm 'creepy' to exceptional women. But, I sleep well.

@Silver1wun Okay, I will cut you some slack on the basis of that response.

@LovinLarge Oh, then at least you are considering marriage? Not to worry. I don't believe in it any more than in gods..

This should be essence of life

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:655761
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.